- 1. Information to be obtained, the method of obtaining such information, and the purpose of its use.
- Personal information obtained by Yoshida Group will be handled as follows, depending on the method of collection.
(1) Information obtained directly from the user and the method of acquiring such information
The Yoshida Group collects, to the extent necessary for the Internet site operated by the Yoshida Group (hereinafter referred to as the "Site"), users of the Site (hereinafter referred to as "Users"), which refers to "personal information" as defined in the Personal Information Protection Law, and which is information concerning living individuals and identifies specific individuals by name, date of birth, other description, or a number, symbol, or other code attached to the individual (including information that can be easily matched with other information and thereby identify specific individuals). (hereinafter referred to as "Personal Information") may be obtained.
(2) Purpose of information use
The site may ask users to provide personal information through inquiries or applications for products and services. In such cases, we will use such information appropriately for the purposes of use as indicated below.
・In response to inquiries
・To provide products, services, etc. that one has applied for
- 2. Management of personal information
- Yoshida Group will ensure that personal information obtained from users is controlled in the following manner.
(1) Ensure accuracy of information
We will strive to keep the personal information obtained accurate and up-to-date at all times.
(2) Security management practices
Yoshida Group shall stipulate strict control of personal information by means of internal rules and regulations, and shall ensure that such information is handled and strictly applied in accordance with such rules and regulations. In addition, in accordance with internal rules, necessary and appropriate procedures will be taken to prevent leakage, loss, or damage of user personal data, and to otherwise safely manage personal data.
(3) Supervision of contractors for control of personal information
In the event that the control of personal information is outsourced to an external contractor, the Yoshida Group will only outsource it to a contractor in accordance with the Group's rules and regulations, and will supervise the contractor appropriately.
(4) Retention period and disposal of personal information
Personal information obtained will be stored for a set retention period, and will be properly erased or disposed of after the retention period.
- ３．Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
- Yoshida Group will not provide personal information obtained for any purpose other than those specified in "1. (2) Purpose of Information Use" to any third party. In the future, when Yoshida Group intends to provide personal information to a third party, it will do so only after presenting the information to be provided and the purpose for which it is to be provided, and obtaining the consent of the user.
However, Yoshida Group will share information as follows
(1) Person in charge of personal data management
(2) Purpose of joint use ＜Same as "1. (2) Purpose of use of information
(3) Information subject to use ＜Name, address, telephone number, e-mail address＞
(4) Scope of joint users ＜Yoshida group＞
- 4. Disclosure, correction and suspension of use of personal information
- If a user wishes to confirm, correct, or delete personal information received from the user, the user should submit a request using the inquiry form on this site. We will respond to the request as soon as possible after appropriate identification.
- 5. Access analysis tool
- 6. About Cookies
- Cookies is a mechanism that stores a user's site browsing history as data on the user's computer.
- 7. Disclaimer
- While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information and materials contained on this site, no guarantee is made as to the accuracy. Therefore, we assume no responsibility for any consequences arising from the use, usage, downloading, etc. of the information and materials posted on this site. The content of this site is subject to change or deletion without notice.
- 8. Copyright
- The copyrights and portrait rights to all content (text, images, video, audio, files, etc.) on this site are owned by the owner of this site, and unauthorized use (reprinting, reproduction, transfer, secondary use, etc.) is strictly prohibited. Transformation, modification, or revision of the contents is also strictly prohibited and punishable by law.
- 10. Contact for inquiries
- Please use the inquiry form on this site for any questions regarding this site or the handling of personal information.
Date of Enactment: April 1, 2022
Published: May 17, 2022